Women's Hoops Blog

Inane commentary on a game that deserves far better


Saturday, March 13, 2010

With LaTech's win over Nevada, they're moving into the WAC finals. The Techsters, down in the first, took down the Wolf Pack with a strong second half, 80-77.
"That was a tremendous battle between two teams that didn't want to lose," Weatherspoon said. "Nevada has a great basketball team, incredible athletes, very well-coached. I have an incredible amount of respect for Coach Albright."
They'll face #1 Fresno State, who ran past the Vandals of Idaho, 80-66.
“With a win today I think we are (in), but they aren’t letting me pick that though,” [head coach Adrian]Wiggins said. “I think we have done everything we need to do. I don’t know what else we could do besides win tomorrow.”
Check out the game today on ESPNU at 4:00 EST.