Women's Hoops Blog

Inane commentary on a game that deserves far better


Monday, July 28, 2008

Dropped an email to the creator of the wbball trivia game and got this response:
I created the game because my daughter plays basketball. I told her YOU KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE GAME BUT YOU DON'T KNOW THE HISTORY OF THE GAME. A lot of players and people made it possible for you to attend college on an athletic scholarship. In September, she will be attending *a D-1 University* on a basketball scholarship.

The game has over 200 trivia questions about the Rich History of Women's basketball (Players, coaches, rules, historic moments, etc).The schedule Release date Fall 2008 (Mid-September).I've written a song for the game (SHOW ME YOUR GAME). I have bottled water to promote the game.

Right now I'm taking pre-order for the game.I have 50 pre order so far. The pre-order cost is $19.95. Suggested Retail price $24.95.