Quick hits from today's Lib-CT preseason game:
- It was the day 'o kids, so sorry, what? I can't hear you!
- Kalana Greene may turn out to be the steal of the draft.
- There are times Cappie and JMac take ego shots. And it makes me wanna smack'em on top of their head.
- Mini Mi seems to be on an even keel again -- not sure she's a starting point guard, but she was a feisty, defensive pest. Hey, if you're short and don't shoot, might as well play like Debbie Black.
- Triple overtime? In preseason?!?! Even the players were laughing.
- I really like Anne Donovan. But really, we need a clothing intervention. Can't Rebecca Lobo, Lisa Leslie, Big Syl talk to her?
- Is it too early to name Tina Charles Rookie of the Year?