Women's Hoops Blog

Inane commentary on a game that deserves far better


Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Ack -- I missed this from Mechelle's blog, but it's archived:

I’ll be headed to Knoxville, Tenn., later this week for the Women’s Basketball Hall of Fame induction ceremony. In getting ready for that, we’ll talk to one of the inductees, Teresa Weatherspoon, on “She’s Got Game” today from 1-2 p.m.Central time.

T-Spoon is now coach at Louisiana Tech, where she won an NCAA championship as a player in 1988. She will be joining Brenda VanLengen and me at 1:15.

Then at 1:45, we’ll talk with the Chicago Sky’s Sylvia Fowles, who’s gotten hot and has helped her team heat up, too.

By the way, it case you've missed my wbball history-geek squeals, I'll be in Knoxville this weekend. (And no, I won't be the one wearing the "Proud Member of the WBI" t-shirt. That will be a delegate from our Florida Chapter.) The WBHOF has been kind enough to credential me, so I expect to be blogging from/about the various events.

If you're in attendance, see if you can find me. It would be a pleasure to meet readers.